Monday, July 30, 2012

Go, Packers!


Even though I'm not a big sports fan, it was hard not to get super excited to see the Green Bay Packers at their training camp this weekend. I was super impressed by all the drills, and the size of some of those guys. The fans were great, too, all dressed in green and gold.


Now I may not know any of the players, or any of the strategies, but I do know one thing...it's got me thinking about fall! I thought I'd be sad to start thinking about summer ending, but with as hot as it's been this summer, it's not sounding too bad. Sweatshirt weather is sort of welcome after a summer like this!



So football gets me thinking about fall. What about you? What signals fall for you? Are you ready for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...